background

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award

Oh Lord, what a nice surprise to read a comment from Scrappydew at the Crooked Cootter who choose me as the award holder for Kreativ Blogger. I am truly honored. The rules for the award are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated

SEVEN things about me:

1. Fear to have my children hurt by anyone in any way...

2. I would LOVE to become a CASA volunteer...CASA stands for Court Appointed Special Advocate..for children. I feel they need a voice to speak for them since soo many children are abused constantly.

3. I wanted to be a teacher but fell shy of a few classes...I'm not sure if I will ever go back to school...my children need me...

4. I have a weird sence of humor...I laugh about everything!

5. I have been crafting since I was a little girl..I think my aunt still has little projects I made when I was little.

6. I meet my father after my 30th birthday

7. I have this fear of drowning that's why I won't go on a cruise...LOL

Here are the blogs I nominate:

1. Spinnvild.com

2. Scrapperlicious.blogspot.com

3. scrapbook.is/beggahuna/

4. ingvild-bolme.blogspot.com/

5. fasecreativa.blogspot.com

6. craftyrosie.blogspot.com

7. axesdesigns.blogspot.com/


1 comment:

PaMi said...

woow no lo habia vistooo Lesliee! q despistada soy! graciaas :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

my mom's crafts counter