background

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

3rd Birthday








Happy Tuesday! Well that time of the year is almost here...yes you all know what I'm talking about...Summer Break and oh boy not a single house will be quiet for the next couple of months. Thank God for grandparents...oh yes mine will be sooo happy to take care of my two blessings for two weeks...

Before my sanity vanishes I would like to show you two LO's I made about a week ago..sorry I have not been posting but I have been a little sick...
The first Lo (Memories) was created using Prima Papers and flowers, Making Memories, Cricut Expression and Home Accent, Stickles, Tim Holtz distressing inks, Wrights lace, Zva crystals and K& Co brads.
Second Lo (3rd birthday) was created with K& Co papers, Melissa Frances Rub ons, Making Memories tiny alphabet stickers, Tim Holtz inks, wrights lace and pearls, Martha Stewart punch, Cricut Expression and Misc flowers.

4 comments:

Jirafita said...

gracias por tu mensaje

QUé página tan bonita

Tanya said...

very very pretty! Great Job.

Axes DesigNs said...

ah que bello LO.. felicidades....

Jan Hennings said...

I was watching your slideshow, and all your art is gorgeous! I'm back to see if I can become a follower:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

my mom's crafts counter