background

Sunday, June 21, 2009

I LOVE your blog award!


Thanks to my friend Pam from Mexico for giving me this awesome award. The rules are simple list 8 things you would like to do:

1. learn French

2. Become a better singer

3. Loose weight

4. Win the Lottery (ha,ha one can only dream!)

5. Become a CASA volunteer

6. Finish my degree

7. Get my Teaching Credentials

8. Be a great role model for my two kids.


8 things I did yesterday:

1. Had Chinese with my handsome husband

2. Watched a whole movie

3. Laundry

4. Washed Dishes (yuck)

5. Watched 20/20

6. Scrapbooked a little

7. Called my mother

8. Went to the races


8 People I would like to give this award to:

1. Rosie-Crafty Rosie

2. Magda- axes design

3. Scrappydew-The cruket cutter

4. Sheila Cleo-a divas scrapbook memories by sheila

5. Ingvid-My Paper Art

6. Toni- life as a scraper

7. Zazil-imagination bubbles

8. Paper Crafts Pleasures

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

my mom's crafts counter