The Shabby Tea Room challenge. One of my friends recommended that I participate because she knows that I love all things Shabby...
I made this card using Cosmo Cricket paper, Basic Grey paper, Maya Road Chipboard, DMC floss, my own distressed bias tape that I love and Tattered Angels Chipboard frame...
The inside of this card reads Sew Much!
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
This frame was made with Maya Road chipboard & flower, Prima flowers, My own distressed ribbon, Melissa Frances Papers, lace, pearls and a plastic diamond I bought at Walmart.
Posted by Divine Design at 5:58 PM
Saturday, June 19, 2010
Sunday, June 6, 2010
Lipstick Chicks are kissing their layouts goodbye because they want you to scraplift them! That's right all you have to do to win this amazing kit sponsored by no other than the best kit club around Divine Design Kits! Their kits always feature the newest most shabby products in the scrapbooking market. What can you do for a chance to win this kit? Well that's easy! Simply scraplift one or more of the Design Team Layouts, leave the link to your page and that's it! Easy!
Thanks for looking!
Thanks for looking!
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Posted by Divine Design at 7:14 AM
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
1. Cut and adhere a piece of the out for a stroll paper that is included in the June Anticipation Kit. Adhere lace and pearl. Apply stikles and bloom.
2. Inside page: Cut and adhere a piece of the Puppy Dogs & Pigtails also included in the June Anticipation Kit. Adhere a small square piece of the out on a stroll paper. Adhere photo. Cut, puch with a scalloped edge and ink a strip of the out on a stroll paper, adhere. Adhere Melissa Frances resin. Glue a small pearl to the resin. Add the oval Melissa Frances sticker after you ink it. Apply Melissa Frances rub on and heart chipboard. Make holes.
3. Cut, distress and adhere a 5.5 x 5 square of the Arrival paper. Be Careful when cutting this paper you do NOT want to cut the part of the paper that reads "Your Birthday" on the opposite side. Cut a 5.5 piece of the lace that's included in your kit. Adhere. Cut and glue a small piece of the Puppydogs & Pigtails. Apply two of the Melissa Frances Playing cards stickers after they have been distressed with distressing inks. Apply the Melissa Frances sticker to a piece of the out on a stroll paper, trim with decorative scissors. Apply pearls and bow. Glue the Melissa Frances glitter heart. Run a paper flower (included on your kit) on a distressing ink pad, then spray with water or Tattered Angels Irridesent Gold glimmer mist. Adhere.
4. Now let's work on our tags. For the one on the right you need to cover it with the Out on a Stroll paper. Add photo, lace and pearl strand. Using one of the playing cards apply a MF rub on, and a flower with a pearl center. Make a button by punching a 1" circle then two small circles. Paint, sand and glitter the button. Add the twill tape found in your kit.
5. For the other tag cover it with Dreamland paper, stich and distress the edges. Create a lollipop flower by drawing circles then cutting them and crumbleling the paper. Add a Websters Pages Sprinkler in the center. Then draw and cut the leaves, you can also use a cutter if you feel more comfortable.
6. Cover the page with the Puppydogs and Tails paper. Cut and punch a small strip of the Out on a Stroll piece of paper, then adhere. Punch a 1" circle, adhere. Apply a Melissa Frances rub on. Adhere two MF glitter hearts and a WP Sprinkler. Don't forget to adhere your photo before the hearts go on.
7. Using the In Due Time paper, trace and cut a page then cut it in half, horizontally. Be careful not to cut the flowers in the middle. Adhere one side showing the flowers and the other side showing the plaid. Add liquid pearls and rub on. Add photo. Cut about 2" of the lace from your kit make a knot in the center and adhere. Hand cut a little girl from the Puppydog & Tails paper, adhere. Apply red stickles and let dry.
This sweet mini album was created with the June Anticipation Kit. You can find it here http://www.divinedesignkits.blogspot.com/. I will begin a tutorial on how to create this divine mini album tomorrow, so stay tooned. For now just sit back and enjoy all the eye candy...
- ▼ June (6)
- ► 2009 (92)