Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Products used: Pink Paislee, Martha Stewart punch, Tim Holtz ink, Sei button, Prima bling and K& Co papers.
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Eleven Making Memories Papers
Tattered Angels Chipboard one has glitter
Three Clocks by Maya Road
Two Calendar Cards by Websters Pages
Two yards of ribbon
One metal Tag
Two Christmas flowers
One Christmas greenery spray
One music sheet
Te gusta lo que miras?? Pues tengo lo necesario para hacer esta hermosa casita y la pagina de scrapbook. Todos los productos son incluidos excepto por la nieve y stickles! Por solo $14.99 mas envio puedes tener uno de solo dos kits...
Once Papeles de Making Memories
Dos Chipboards de Tattered Angels una con brillo
Dos yardas de liston
Tres relojes de Maya Road
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
I made a wall decoration using items from the dollar store and some scrapbooking supplies.
Here is what you will need:
1. Silver trays- dollar store
2. Oval doilies- dollar store
3. Ribbon- dollar store
4. Flowers and leaves- dollar store
5. Tim Holtz distressing ink
6. Martha Stewart- glitter
8. Story book cartridge
12. Crop a dile
2. Ink your doilies using Tim Holtz ink adhere to tray
3. Cut your letters from cardstock and add glitter
7. Hang and enjoy
I will have more Christmas decoration tutorials on the days to come so stay tuned.
Friday, November 20, 2009
The weather is horrible today...so it was the perfect time to create a card for the 2 Sketches 4 you challenge. I really like the way this one turned out. I used Basic Grey paper, Martha Stewart glitter, Life Journey's sticker, Michael's rub on and pearls. Thanks for looking...
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Did you like the flowers I created for the challenge at Let's get Shabby??? well if you did here are the instructions.
What you need:
Glimmer Mist or Alcohol ink
Candle or liquid Fray
Here are the steps:
1. Determine the size of flower you want and figure out how big you want the petals to be. I made mine using around 4" of wire but it's totally up to you. The best thing to do is to play with different sizes.
2. Create a petal using the floral wire.
3. Glue the floral wire to ribbon and let it dry for at least 2 hrs. Make sure the wire is completely glued to the ribbon. After two hours or so cut around the wire.
4. Carefully "run" petals using a candle or use fraying glue.
5. Ink or mist petals with Tattered Angels glitter mist or Tim Holtz ink
6. Gather 2 petals, twist; then gather 3 more twist. Put the two groups together and done!
7. Now for the fun part...embellish you flower(s) with pearls, buttons, glitter or just about anything...
Hi!! I hope everyone is having lots of fun preparing for Thanks Giving. At my house it's a tradition to sit down, give thanks and have a fabulous dinner. This month's challenge at Let's get Shabby is to make our own embellishments. I have created three wonderful flowers and leaves using wire, ribbon, glue, Tattered Angels spray mist, Tim Holtz alcohol inks and pearls. I will have a tutorial. I hope you enjoy it...
Products used: Tim Holtz alcohol ink and distressing inks and stamp, Tattered Angels spray mist and chipboard, Prima pearls,Martha Stewart punch,flower wire, Acid free tacky glue, Misc music sheet (from a book printed in 1820), Corecolor cardstock and color box ink.
Friday, November 6, 2009
Oh only if we had the power to stop time...our children would always stay little, we would stay young (hmmm), parents would never part, grandparents would spoil us forever...I told my daghter one day "I don't want you to grow up, I want you to be my little girl forever" so now she goes around telling people that her mom told her she has to stay little...lol
Monday, November 2, 2009
Happy Monday! I received many goodies from Bluemoon Scrapbooking so I created two
wonderful cards based on Kazan's and Laura's sketch. Here is what I came up with...
The first card I used K&Co chipboard and paper, Martha Stewart punch and glitter, misc flower, lace, ribbon and cardboard.
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Hi, this challenge was so much fun...as soon as I saw the sketch I knew what I wanted to do...a dimentional star. On the inside I stamped the words upon a star with my Making Memories foam stamps that I had since a couple of years ago.
Products used: Tattered Angels chipboard, Martha Stewart mica flakes, Tim Holtz ink, K &Co paper, Cricut Expression and George cartridge, misc flower and cardboard. Thanks for looking!
- ► 2010 (72)
- ▼ December (4)
- ► November (6)