Monday, June 29, 2009
Friday, June 26, 2009
I made this layout of my son's Christmas Program last year...I know my son is not in the pictures...I took some pictures of my lovely daughter when we were at the Christmas Program..she was so proud of her brother...
Products used: Creative Imagination Paper and brads, Basic Grey, Zva Jewels,Tattered Angel chipboard and inks, Heidi Swapp distresser, Tim Holtz ink, Wrights lace and ribbon, Prima flowers, Making Memories tiny alphabet, Misc flowers and chipboard.
Instructions to make this Layout.
1. Measure the part you intend to cover and trace it on another paper.
2. Ink the doillie and distress the circle with a distresser such as Heidi Swapp distresser. Ink the circle with Tim Holtz distressing ink.
3. Place your photos and add a piece of lace, make sure it's long enough to plead it. Repeat with brown ribbon.
4. Cut a section of a pattern paper. I used the leaves, bird and flowers from Basic Grey paper.
5. Add a brad in two flowers.
6. Add the cut out paper flowers and the dimensional flowers to your layout.
7. Ink the chipboard with Tattered Angel ink. Set a side.
8. Add the Zva jeweled swirls.
9. Place the chipboard phrase and the keyhole chipboard.
10. Place Making Memories tiny alphabet stickers.
11. Add Basic Grey stickers to the top of the page, you can also add dimensional flowers to the centers like I did. Enjoy your creation!
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Thursday, June 4, 2009
1. Fear to have my children hurt by anyone in any way...
2. I would LOVE to become a CASA volunteer...CASA stands for Court Appointed Special Advocate..for children. I feel they need a voice to speak for them since soo many children are abused constantly.
3. I wanted to be a teacher but fell shy of a few classes...I'm not sure if I will ever go back to school...my children need me...
4. I have a weird sence of humor...I laugh about everything!
5. I have been crafting since I was a little girl..I think my aunt still has little projects I made when I was little.
6. I meet my father after my 30th birthday
7. I have this fear of drowning that's why I won't go on a cruise...LOL
Here are the blogs I nominate:
- ► 2010 (72)
- ▼ June (7)