background

Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy Holidays...





I made this layout of my son's Christmas Program last year...I know my son is not in the pictures...I took some pictures of my lovely daughter when we were at the Christmas Program..she was so proud of her brother...
Products used: Creative Imagination Paper and brads, Basic Grey, Zva Jewels,Tattered Angel chipboard and inks, Heidi Swapp distresser, Tim Holtz ink, Wrights lace and ribbon, Prima flowers, Making Memories tiny alphabet, Misc flowers and chipboard.

Instructions to make this Layout.
1. Measure the part you intend to cover and trace it on another paper.
2. Ink the doillie and distress the circle with a distresser such as Heidi Swapp distresser. Ink the circle with Tim Holtz distressing ink.
3. Place your photos and add a piece of lace, make sure it's long enough to plead it. Repeat with brown ribbon.
4. Cut a section of a pattern paper. I used the leaves, bird and flowers from Basic Grey paper.
5. Add a brad in two flowers.
6. Add the cut out paper flowers and the dimensional flowers to your layout.
7. Ink the chipboard with Tattered Angel ink. Set a side.
8. Add the Zva jeweled swirls.
9. Place the chipboard phrase and the keyhole chipboard.
10. Place Making Memories tiny alphabet stickers.
11. Add Basic Grey stickers to the top of the page, you can also add dimensional flowers to the centers like I did. Enjoy your creation!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

my mom's crafts counter