Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Did you like the flowers I created for the challenge at Let's get Shabby??? well if you did here are the instructions.
What you need:
Glimmer Mist or Alcohol ink
Candle or liquid Fray
Here are the steps:
1. Determine the size of flower you want and figure out how big you want the petals to be. I made mine using around 4" of wire but it's totally up to you. The best thing to do is to play with different sizes.
2. Create a petal using the floral wire.
3. Glue the floral wire to ribbon and let it dry for at least 2 hrs. Make sure the wire is completely glued to the ribbon. After two hours or so cut around the wire.
4. Carefully "run" petals using a candle or use fraying glue.
5. Ink or mist petals with Tattered Angels glitter mist or Tim Holtz ink
6. Gather 2 petals, twist; then gather 3 more twist. Put the two groups together and done!
7. Now for the fun part...embellish you flower(s) with pearls, buttons, glitter or just about anything...
Posted by Divine Design at 3:36 PM
- ► 2010 (72)
- ▼ November (6)