background

Friday, May 29, 2009

Joy







*Happy Friday* Finally the weekend is upon us...and it finally feels like Spring here in Northern California. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful family and friends. I have made this LO to showcase the importance of a simple teddy bear in my son's life since he was one year old. He just loves Bearly the bear. I used many techniques from distressing by using Tim Holtz inks to wrinkleling the paper. Enjoy and please leave a comment I do love to read them!

Products used: K& Co. paper and chipboard, Prima clearly paintables and flowers, Heidi Swapp bling, Elmers metallic paint, Wrights ribbon, Misc large flowers.


3 comments:

Mireille said...

gorgeous layout! really beautiful!

Jirafita said...

Me encanta

Tanya said...

Check out my blog...you've been Awarded the Kreativ Blogger Award!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

my mom's crafts counter