background

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Steampunk- Graphic 45


Hi ladies, it seems like I am always posting quick posts on my blog but that's because I am always on the go. My day usually starts early and finishes late. I wear many hats during work hours and after work too.  I wish I had more time to focus on the things I love the most...Anyhow I created this mini sometime ago and I'm just now posting. I used the Steampunk Debutante Graphic 45 line, lots of layers were added for texture, I also used 7 Gypsies rub ons on Prima flowers and metalic markers. 




As you can see on this picture I used Tim Holtz hindges and covered it with patina...don't you love the look? I know I do!


For the cover I used plain Bazzil black cardstock and stamped it with Prima Stamps then embossed it with gold embossing powder, I also added some fuzzy cuts and applied stickles.


I got to tell you this is my favorite page in this mini, the layers are amazing.  I did a lot of distressing, inking, layering.  I also applied 7 Gypsies rub ons to this beautiful Prima Rose and drops of metal paint. Love, love the end result...


Here is a close up at the beautiful Prima flower...also see all the layers??? there's even film strips in there somewhere among all those layers...


This is a more simple page; however, I did use Dusty Attic chipboard (which I will start carring on my kit club blog...just click on the button above), layers of chipboard, cut outs, metal embellishments and rub ons adorn this beautiful page. 


                                   Again lots of paper layers and distressing on this mini.

This last photo is so cool because I painted a Maya Road envelope with acrylic paint, added spots of metal paint, and some fuzzy cutting and to top it all off more distressed Prima Flowers.  The Prima flowers are beautiful just the way they are but hey why not alter them too??? Well enjoy and don't forget to leave me a little encouraging message...

1 comment:

Anna Gala said...

esa colleccion me encanta!!!! Te quedaron tan bellas todas las tarjetas!!!! :D me encantaron! Saludos!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

my mom's crafts counter