background

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Mother's Day Cards Parade


For this card besides of Pink Paislee Products I also used Reflections Roses, Wodden Fence and Tim Holtz distressing inks.



This huge butterfly was cut out after using Tattered Angels stamp, adding chunky glitter and applying a Melissa Frances rub on.


My third card was also made with a Reflection Rose and Melissa Frances Resin.


And last but not least my favorite card of the day, features a Melissa Frances Resin Frame that I altered by rubbing some rub n buff in gold, added a Melissa Frances rub on.
Hello ladies, today I just have a quick post.  I have created a parade of beautiful Mother's Day Cards suited for Queens.  These cards are so girly.  I used Pink Paislee Butterfly collection, Melissa Frances Resins, an assorted array of Martha Stewart Punches, vintage seam binding, chunky glitter, laces, flowers and chipboards among other things...I hope this inspires you to create beautiful cards and make someone very happy...

1 comment:

CRAFTY PLACES said...

wao les me encanto la de la mariposa.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

my mom's crafts counter