background

Monday, April 4, 2011

Life~ Glitz Girls Layout

Hello ladies, I hope all of you are enjoying beautiful weather.  I created this beautiful layout using beautiful papers and stickers from Glitz paired with amazing Prima flowers and bling.  This line of paper is so versatile, you can use it to create projects for any season, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Fall, or for everyday uses for both boys or girls too.  I used Martha Stewart punches, George Cricut cartdrige, Rangers Liquid Pearls, Glitz papers and cardstock stickers.

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Lea L. said...

This is very pretty!! I love the circle shape, and the accordion border is a fabulous touch!! I love all the gorgeous flower and bling accents as well! So glad that you participated in "Get Your Glitz On" challenge #1!!

Michelle said...

Love it!

Kristii said...

Wow! So much texture in this layout!! The details are all amazing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

my mom's crafts counter