background

Monday, April 18, 2011

Fairy Tale House

I love spring, the flowers that come after months of rain marks new beginnings. The smell of freshly cut grass brings back great memories of better times...
Right at this moment I want to surrund myself with pretty little things, my children and family. I created this little fairy house for a class over at Simply Scrapbooks; however the paper was completely sold out before I could buy it for my class...sorry ladies!











I have posted tons of photos of all the wonderful layers, if you are interested on the pattern or instructions let me know and I will post a template. Come back and feast on more Mothers day cards coming soon...

Thanks for your visits!

3 comments:

Ivana Camdzic said...

Ooooh this is gorgeous, Leslie! Thanks for stopping by my blog and your sweet comments! :) You can check out my card at sb.com where I have listed the products :) If you have any more questions, send me an email and I'll send you a product list! Sending many hugs!

Ivana Camdzic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CRAFTY PLACES said...

bello.bello hermosos los papeles.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

my mom's crafts counter