background

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What's Cooking Cupcake

Hi ladies, I'm in love with the new Melissa Francess Kitchen line. I made this super cute cupcake mini album to show case my two kids afterschool program; from what I hear they do a lot of cooking! I used the WHAT'S COOKING GOOD LOOKING kit featured this month at Divine Design Kits. The kit has 14 amazing papers all from Melissa Francess newest line, also cardstock stickers and other goodies! The best part is that is well under $20! Check it out by cliking on the link at the top of this page...

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Dora Garza said...

que bonito te quedo leslie, me gusta, yo quiero uno

Jess said...

Leslie no está bonito, está preciosooooo, me encanta, me fascinó la última hojita, bueno todo el álbum pero esa fue mi favortia. Felicidades

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

my mom's crafts counter