background

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Back to reality!

What a week! I never realized how challenging having a girl would be. My five year old daughter just started kindergarten and getting her ready in the morning along with my son and myself has been crazy to say the least! After dropping them off at school I head off to work- which has been extremely busy this last week. Let's not forget all the after school activities like soccer, back to school night, parent teacher conferences, etc!

I do complaint about my busy life but I love it! I wouldn't want to have it any other way. My kids are my life and I adore every crazy minute I spend with them!

Thanks for letting me share my "adventures" in parenting land with you!

I made this beautiful angel, inspired by the challenge at Let's get Shabby but I did not have the time to post it earlier.
Products used Melissa Frances crepe paper, pearls and lace, music sheets, a paper macche dress form from Michael's, Vintage Jewelry, K&Co. Madelline paper, lace and a thrift store find stand.
It was so easy and fun to make! it now sits with all my other dress forms...

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

☼ Carolina ☼ said...

nice idea!
so cute!
kisses from Chile
c@

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

my mom's crafts counter