background

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Kitsky Kitchen Layout...

The wonderful aroma of cupcakes, the smiles on my beautiful kids faces, the precious moments we spent together after a hard day of work...it was all captured by a few photographs. On this layout I choose to only use three pictures. I made this layout some weeks ago but since everything is so crazy around here I will share it with you tonight. For this layout I used the What's Cooking Good Looking kit from Divine Design Kits. I made the big red flower using Tim Holtz die cut and Tattered Angels glimmer mist. Layers of yummy Dusty Attic chipboard painted and distressed add interest to this layout along with Melissa Frances cardstock stickers and rub ons...

As always thank you for your comments they mean so much...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

my mom's crafts counter