background

Sunday, October 10, 2010

I was featured in the Melissa Frances Blog...Again!

Hi ladies, lately I've been a target for negative people in the blogging world. I know there are people who are very insecure about their crafting and their inspiration, but I also know that there are many of us who are willing to help those in need if and when they ask. There is no need for the mean comments...I rather focus on the wonderful people I've meet since I became a member of various scrapbooking communities. So, now that I got that out of my chest I would like to share with the girls who are actually happy and proud of me that my Kitchy Kitchen cupcake is featured in the Melissa Frances blog. Here is the link
Once again thank You for the wonderful comments...and the not so wonderful...love them all!

Now I leave you with a card I made a couple of days ago.  I made it using papers from Melissa Frances, Prima flowers, Martha Stewart Punch and glitter. 



7 comments:

Blondeone said...

Just lovely :-)

LISA said...

The card is absolutely beautiful..And to those who leave not so nice comments?? Take it where it's coming from...I get some of those too. From insecure or people that just want the attention...Your work is lovely, and thats for sure!!

CRAFTY PLACES said...

q talento mujer esta preciosa...dios te siga bendciendo esa manos y para lante q yo todavia no se el porq no estas en el team de melissa creas hermosuras suerte..........

bluucaca said...

What a very gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing.

María Castillo said...

Con estos trabajos tan lindos no es de extrañar que te publiquen!! Felicidades!! María

Corrie said...

Congrats on being featured, it was a lovely project and you deserved it. That card is very nice as well, I can't believe the nerve of people leaving negative comments (geesh get a life)

☼ Carolina ☼ said...

muy lindo, Leslie:
¿me ayudas?
estoy participando en un concurso,
de robots¡?¡?¡?
¿me das tu voto?
en blog de Mirikong
en la barra lateral está la lista para votar
por Carolina Artesanías!!
si???
GRACIAS!!!
c@

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

my mom's crafts counter