background

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fabric house mini album tutorial


Hi ladies! I recently made a fabric house mini album for a challenge at let's get shabby and I got an honorable mention. I had shared with you ladies that I was going to have a tutorial on how to make this mini, so here is the list of items you will need:

Fabric different patterns and colors
Sewing Machine
Cardstock or chipboard
fabric scissors
ruler
fabric marker
pins
printing fabric
embelishments like chipboard shapes, laces, ribbons, buttons, flowers, moss,pearl strands and lace applique
wet glue and hot glue
Tim Holtz distressing paint
Tattered Angels glimmer mist
border punch
Wood paper from Creative Imaginations
Acrylic white and pink paint
 Melissa Frances resin and papers or stickers (you can also print images on regular cardstock)
Pattern Paper
I will be back with all the instructions.


1 comment:

CRAFTY PLACES said...

super cute con eso colores tan calidos el marco esta brutal.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

my mom's crafts counter