background

Friday, May 20, 2011

Simply Mom

Hello ladies and gentleman, did you notice that blogger was acting up last week? it was extremely crazy trying to post! Good thing everything is back to normal in the blogging world.
lately I have been experimenting with Mix Media and I got to tell you that it is so much fun, I cannot believe how beautiful things turn out! A simple chipboard piece gets extra special treatment on this project. I will be sharing a tutorial later, so come back and check it out.
Here is what I created for a co worker, she wanted a special gift for her mother and a special gift she got. Using Graphic 45 papers, Tim Holtz dies, Prima flowers, Dusty Attic chipboard (available for sale at my kit blog), Tattered Angels, Rub and Buff and Acrylics I created this Mix Media Album.
The cover features Dusty Attic chipboard (available at my kit club store), Prima flower, Tim Holtz grundge swirl and Graphic 45 paper.

A closer look at the amazing texture you can create by using molding paste, acrylic paint, Tattered Angels Mist and Rub and Buff, love it!

The inside pages are simple yet elegant.

The twill tape also got a make over after I stamped it and Glimmer mist it.
Come back and let me show you how to create this beautiful mini album as I will have a special class coming up!

Watch tutorial on the last post!!!!

1 comment:

Eva Sanz said...

Precioso, me encantan esos sellos, son divinos
Besos

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

my mom's crafts counter