background

Monday, July 5, 2010

Let Freedom Ring...

Happy Independence Day! How did you celebrate your Independence? For my family and me it was a traditional BBQ at the park, fireworks with the kids and watching the best fireworks display. What I love about my country is simply the freedom; the freedom to express myself in many ways. Without freedom we would not be able to post in our blogs, we would not be able to create beautiful things, we would not be able to have friends who have a passion for paper crafting....I often think about those who are not allowed to express themselves freely ...I hope you enjoyed your independence day and your freedom...

I would like to share with you a beautiful photo of the kids in our lives...my two beautiful children and my husband's grandchildren...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

my mom's crafts counter