Saturday, May 8, 2010
Here is a quick tutorial:
1. Choose the fragment charms and trace them on to the paper you want to use
2. Cut the paper and make a hole at the top, apply glue to the paper and adhere to the fragment you choose. Let them air dry.
3. Create your chain by doubleling up...I did two loops one was 10 inches and the other 11 inches. Add your closures.
4. Bead your string making it 10.5 inches. Add jump rings to ether end. Attach to your chain.
5. Add your lace skip every 3 links. Tie a knot at both ends.
6. Add your tags (after they are completely dry)using large jump rings. Add the bow.
7. Altered the Prima flower by running it on top of Tim Holtz distressing inks, then spray with water...you will notice a change on the color. Add a safety pin or if you have a pinback that will fit your flower use that..
Well I hope you have enjoyed this tutorial, it was so much fun!
- ▼ May (10)
- ► 2009 (92)