background

Monday, January 11, 2010

Make Life Beautiful....

Wise words by a very talented woman...Mrs. Melissa Phillips. Her amazing talent inspires many people and her words are equally powerful. I realize what she meant when I looked at my scrapbooking area...it was not pretty...so what did I do you might ask??? Well, I made things pretty. Here are my two projects of the day. The first one is a birdcage I purchased at Joanns for $13.00 or so. I used many Prima flowers along with Tattered Mist, Joann's flowers and lace I got from a lace swap.  The second project is an altered journal...it will help me put all my thoughts and ideas in one spot.  I used Websters Pages papers, stickers, fancies, calendar spots and lace, Prima centers and lace, Martha Stewart glitter, Melissa Frances embellie and Kraft pearls.  Many THANKS for all your commets and stay tooned for a FREE mini kit!
 

9 comments:

Jacqueline said...

siplemente bellos tus tabajos como siempreee!!!!

nenaKoss said...

less todo esta precioso

PaMi said...

wooow q lindisimaaa!!!

Sheila said...

Precioso...

CRAFTY PLACES said...

quedo chulisisima les , ha espero estes bien, cuidate mucho tambien la lidretita so cute pages.

bluucaca said...

WOW what bueatiful bird cage nice job on it i also love your journal

Wanda said...

You did great project!!!

Thank you for the inspiration.

best regards,

Wanda C.

Diana said...

Wow!! te quedo de show!! me fascinó!!

Gracias por compartir y por la inspiracion!!

Yuyis said...

wow que bellezas!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

my mom's crafts counter