background

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My Princess







Happy Wednsday* It seems like I have been hit by the creative virus this week or could it be that I have more time since my children have been at grandmas?? Well either way here is another layout of my little Princess April when she was about three months old. I used Webster's Papers they are soooo beautiful I really din't need to do much to this layout to make it pretty. I'm in love with those papers they are well I'll say it again sooo beautiful!

Products used: Websters pages paper and stickers, Making Memories paper and alphabet stickers, Lily bee paper, Prima say it with pearls and flowers, Tim Holtz label, K & Co. chipboard, Tattered Angels Chipboard and glitter mist and Wrights lace.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

my mom's crafts counter