background

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Just Hanggin' around


Hi, I hope you are all having a wonderful Easter. This weekend was very important to me; I no longer get to say that I'm in my early 30's I have officially entered the I'm in my mid 30's phase. I thank God for allowing me to live a healthy and pretty happy life and I hope I get to live another 35 years. For my birthday I was very fortunate to have my immediate family with me and receive among many wonderful things lots of love...of course the roses and diamond earrings added a nice touch...LOL! I did manage to create a LO using paper and stickers from Sassafrass, Base Camp Catridge, Design Studio, Cricut Express, Autumn Leaves Stamps and Stikles.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

my mom's crafts counter