background

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Kindergarten Wordbook

Do you ever ask yourself what to do with all those wonderful projects your children bring home from school? Well it seems like my son who is in Kindergarten brings at least 15 pieces of either art, penmanship or other projects home. As a mother I would love to save ALL of his work, but I came to realize that I just simply don't have the storage..so scrapbooking to the rescue!!! I scanned and printed most of his work and put it on a wordbook using a grade school paper stack and my wonderful Cricut Expression. I also used recycled chipboard that I found at work...LOL. I said it once...nothing is safe from crafters! I also used stickles, ribbon and binder rings. Enjoy and as usual please leave a message they mean soooo much to me. Thanks and have a wonderful week..









No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

my mom's crafts counter